Masks are required at all times during the Superstar ExperienceClear Bag Policy:
No outside items can be brought into the Superstar Experience
Mask are required at all times during the Walk the Aisle Experience
• Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed 12" x 6" x 12" or clear one-gallon plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar) are also permitted.
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand and no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (with or without a handle or strap) can be taken into the Extraco Coliseum and will be subject to search.
• An exception will be made for items necessary for medical reasons after proper inspections.
• Items needed for small children must be in a clear bag that meet the stated dimensions.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
List of Prohibited Items: (Subject to change and vary per event)
• Bags or Backpacks larger than 12” x 12” x 6” – smaller bags must be clear/see through, with the exception of bags smaller than 4.5” x 6.5” (about the size of a hand)
• Weapons, fireworks or confetti of any kind
• Professional cameras, tablets or computers
• Aerosol containers
• Noisemakers or other distracting devices
• Balls, balloons, frisbees, sticks and similar items
• Audio or video recording devices
• Outside food and beverage
• Containers, specifically including glass or plastic bottles, cans, coolers or flasks
• Laser pens/pointers
• Illegal substances
• Animals, except trained service animals
• Signs, flags and banners of any kind